Zan’s Minimap Mod seems to be similar to Rei’s Minimap, I guess so. This mod may be heard by Voxel Map name which is called by several players. If you have never tried a Minimap, so this is a good example for you to check it out. However, the cool thing of the Zan’s Minimap mod is that it adds an easy minimap to read for players into the Minecraft world. Let’s imagine about the maps which you are able to make in a game by using paper and a compass. The Zan’s Minimap is going to be 100 times greater than them. In addition, there are a lot of improvements and plus points for this map. For example, it must be better than many mods due to extra features or adding note, so on.
In general, as you can see in Zan’s minimap mod, there is the death marker which may be extremely useful for players. Cause you will know where you died in the end, this is about to help you remember everything before. This is actually helpful and never lets you lose what you have done. Therefore, you can easily get back your body, retrieve your items or several dropped goods. Anyway, when you want to install Zan’s Minimap mod, you ought to have Minecraft Forge or Modloader . Another thing which you cannot forget is that: Is your mods running on Minecraft compatible with this mod? Let’s make sure those things and enjoy!
Zan’s Minimap Mod Main Features
- Service for Vintage Sun Way mod and Aliens Action Tracker
- Greater level signal for mobs
- Death Marker shows your death area
- Square-shaped minimap
- For modifying map facts, graphic Selection.
- Radar Mod for multiplayer
- Extra feel packages supported
- Multiple languages supported
Zan’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft Video
How to install Zan’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft
The installation procedure below is for v1.7.2 and earlier versions..
Non Forge version:
- Open the new launcher and make sure the version of Minecraft the mod requires is already installed.
- Click “Edit Profile” in the launcher, then open the game directory.
- Go into the subfolder “versions”.
- Rename the folder for the version you require to something else. In this example, rename “1.7.2″ to “1.7.2_Zanminimap”.
- Open the 1.7.2_Zanminimap folder.
- Rename “1.7.2.jar” to “1.7.2_Zanminimap.jar”.
- Rename “1.7.2.json” to “1.7.2_Zanminimap.json”.
- Open “1.7.2_Zanminimap.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.2″ with “id”:”1.7.2_Zanminimap”, save the file and close it.
- Unzip mod file and copy all files into 1.7.2_Zanminimap.jar. Do not close the archiver yet.
- Delete META-INF and close the archiver.
- Start the new launcher.
- Click “Edit Profile”
- In “Use Version”, select “1.7.2_Zanminimap”.
- Click Save Profile.
- Login and play as normal.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (For 1.7.2 or older) or LiteLoader (For 1.7.10, 1.8)
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
Download Links for Zan’s Minimap Mod
for Minecraft 1.8.8
- Not yet update!
for Minecraft 1.8 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.7.10 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.6.4 – Requires Liteloader
Credit: Mamiya0taru – Original Thread on CurseForge