Shatter Mod adds a brand new effect that happens when in combat mode. Typically when you attack mobs they just fall over, disappear, and reward you with a little bit of XP. However, with this mod, mobs will now split into various body parts in slow motion before disappearing.
The animations are quite fluid and there are not any moments exactly where the game becomes jumpy due to the fact of this mod. It is also type of cool to see enemies like skeletons bursting into a pile of different bones if you kill them. It is a bit more realistic in that way.
If you’re looking for a little more violence in your Minecraft experience, this is a mod that will probably give you what you want. The Shatter mod makes every death in Minecraft an explosive display.
Shatter Mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Fixed some bugs.
- Support for Minecraft 1.8.0
- Install the mod. Effect is immediate.
- This mod is clientside only! Installing it on a server does nothing!
How to install Shatter Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install iChun Util Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Shatter Mod
for Minecraft 1.8
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: iChun – Website: ichun.us