Even there are an enomous number of apocalyptic maps in Minecraft world already, the Phobos Apocalyptic Survival map still has their own way to stand out with special features. The biggest reason is that the Minecraft world with this map is going to be no borders at all. It’s so fantasy when players can discover its full size. The supprise thing is that it’s just been hand-crafted only a part by the author. Thus, players will be free to enjoy the game without things like worry about the limitation of resources or have special loot from a biome. In general, you’re able to go ahead and eventually see what exactly you’re looking for there. Now, this game world will actually be endless with players.
As discription above, you might envision about a massive world in the Phobos Apocalyptic Survival map. The city of phobos is really big for sure, so players must take several hours for their adventure in details. The fact, it is funished carefully, which makes your exploration more interesting. Not with the feature of large cityscapes, every buildings of Phobos Apocalyptic Survival map has real interiors to check out and look for. Certainly, it isn’t strange with old, bombed buildings, but they have a few useful goodies and some nasty monsters hiding in dark corners. Players will play either alone or with friends for the survival in the Phobos Apocalyptic Survival map.
Trailer of Phobos Apocalyptic Survival Map
This system adds the following features to the game
- Energy Drinks
- Realistic Zombie Tracking
- Custom Firepits (to cook and prevent hypothermia, also provides light)
- Slowness when injured
- Getting wet from the rain
Install Phobos Apocalyptic Survival Map
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for Phobos Apocalyptic Survival Map
- for Minecraft 1.8.X
Credit: Red Nomster