Parkout maps for single players surely aim to test their skills about how they work and whether they’re able to clear the map by not too much hassle. Of course, it’s also full of fun when competing and comparing achivement as times with other players. But, parkour mania map is as the other parkour maps about this point, designed for one player. You shouldn’t try to host this map, and ask others to join in. Right when you did that, you would spawn in really odd and strange places. It lets you stay in nowhere, thus nowhere close to this parkour course. Obviously, just make sure that you’re looking for new experience in an interesting single player parkour map.
The parkour mania map isn’t about outdoors at all, though you can fall during the course and get hurt or even will be killed in case you are careless around here. The rules of this mania map is pretty simple to enjoy. Players cannot either break blocks or place them anywhere in this Minecraft world, even it seems like it’s necessary to do this with them. Thus, it’s absolutely challengable with the player. Certainly, you’re going to play in Survival mode, so you’ll get a life bar as well as probably take damage. It isn’t the matter about hostile mob spawns by getting enough lighting in the parkour mania map.
Parkour Mania Map Rules
- No Breaking Blocks
- No Placing Blocks
- Stay in Survival Mode
- Play in Singleplayer
Parkour Mania Map for Minecraft 1.8.8 Changelogs
- Fixed Glitched Checkpoint on the first level on the Tower.
- Added Broken Title Commands.
- Fixed Glitch to skip level 1 and 2 of the Tower.
How to install Parkour Mania Map?
- Press Windows or Start button, then R to open the Run.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for Parkour Mania Map
- for Minecraft 1.8.X