MCPatcher HD and OptiFine HD are two useful tools that every minecraft player that plays with lots of mods just needs to have them installed. MCPatcher HD is a java application which allows you to switch from one texture packs with a certain size to another size. This kind of application has the ability to notify you which mods are not compatible, and you can turn off that mod that is not compatible and then you can continue to play minecraft perfectly, without any problems.
MCPatcher allows you to choose from a wide range of textures and color options. A custom colors mod is available that allows texture pack authors to change around all texture colors in the game. There’s also custom terrain and item animations, Baltichou’s RandomMobs mod, and the Connected Textures mod. All of these features can easily be installed or uninstalled with just a few clicks from the main menu of MCPatcher.
If you like to mod your Minecraft, then MCPatcher is a must-have, because you will be impressed by its functions and effects that will reflect into your gaming experience. Also it has some custom items textured, but you can get more popular textures from MCPatcher textures packs section.
- Custom item textures!
- Better Glass! More transparency options for glass textures.
- Better Skies. Add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options for fading and blending.
- Connected Textures.
- Custom Colors mod. Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
MCPatcher HD for Minecraft 1.8 Changelogs
- Custom item texture.
- Forge, FML standalone and LiteLoader Compatibility
- New biome colormap
- Reimplement CTM linked=true
- Reimplement CTM Connect=title
- Better CTM support
- Custom armors,wolf collar, sheep, map colors
How to install MCPatcher HD for Minecraft:
- Download at the link below.
- Open MCPatcher.
- Then click ‘Patch’ button, you don’t have to select any texture packs yet.
- Start Minecraft.
- Click Mods and Texture (Resource) Packs.
- Click open Texture (Resource) Packs folder.
- Copy all your Texture (Resource) Packs into that.
- Enjoy the game!
Download Links for MCPatcher HD Fix
for Minecraft 1.8.7/1.8/1.7.10
Only for Windows:
Only for MAC OS and Linux:
Credit: Kahr – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum