LiteLoader is an API required for several popular Minecraft mods. It provides basic loading functionality for mods which don’t edit core game files or central game mechanics. Unlike most other mod launching programs, LiteLoader is designed to work alongside Minecraft Forge and Forge Mod Loader (FML), which means you won’t need to mess around with your current Minecraft installation or change which mods you use.
There are mods designed specifically for use with LiteLoader, but Minecraft Forge is probably the most popular modloader in the world, so keep that in mind.
LiteLoader mod for Minecraft is actually a light mod bootstrap built to give incredibly fundamental loader efficiency for mods. It’s made to work alongside ModLoader and Minecraft Forge without any conflicts.
Unfortunately, mods with were made to use other loaders will not assist the LiteLoader tool, along with the same can be said for mods working together with additional loaders as well. You’ll need the best loader for that mod(s) you’re trying to install.
This should be no problem finding nevertheless, since about 95% of mods have a disclaimer informing people which need certainly to make its function. You’re truly in a position to utilize multiple loaders simultaneously nonetheless, and this definitely won’t be considered a problem provided that you’ve got the best software to-go along with your mod(s) of choice.
LiteLoader Mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Update to launchwrapper 1.11 and ASM 5.03 to support Java 8.
- Fix a problem with the mod dependency check which caused a crash.
- Deprecate some interfaces ready for 1.8 transition.
How to install LiteLoader Mod?
- Just download the installer file, you can find below!
- Open the install and click on “Install” button!
Download Links for LiteLoader Mod
for Minecraft 1.8 – Development builds
- liteloader-installer-1.8.0-00-SNAPSHOT.exe => for Windows OS
- liteloader-installer-1.8.0-00-SNAPSHOT.jar => for Linux and MAC OS
for Minecraft 1.7.10
- liteloader-installer-1.7.10-04.exe => for Windows OS
- liteloader-installer-1.7.10-04.jar => for Linux and MAC OS
Credit: Mumfrey – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum