The Deep Freeze Map is a kind of combination between a parkour map and an adventure map. So, this interesting mix will promise a lot of fun for players’ journey throughout playing time in Minecraft. The main objective in the deep freeze map is to move up, which means players will always climb up until you get the top of caves you’re usually stuck in. Thus, if you can make it, you will win this adventure. Unluckily, you won’t have the support of blocks to place on them, as you may imagine this is going to increase the difficult level of moving up. A dead end will be the first point for you to start playing this interesting map.
Let’s deep freeze your eyes by the Deep freeze map. While you’re playing the journey, icy blocks from the top of a cave will fall down. In this case, it will be smart to use these blocks of ice to build stairways together with other structures, so you can gradually reach to the top of this Minecraft map. While you aren’t able to place technically every blocks to make the path, the Deep freeze is extremely interesting that you still can win after you could avoid attacks from falling blocks of ice. With some review of this map, let’s try it on your Minecraft to have fun right now.
Deep Freeze Map Rules
- Play on peaceful.
- Set your render distance to 10 or more.
- Please do not change your gamemode!
How to install Deep Freeze Map?
- Press Windows or Start button, then R to open Run.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will open. After see the Minecraft folder among these, open it.
- In .minecraft you will get another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
- Have fun!
Download Links for Deep Freeze Map
- for Minecraft 1.8.X