If you’re the really fan of the Final fantasy RPG, you would easily realize that the Chococraft mod adds the iconic character of these series into Minecraft. Chocobos look pretty large and bipedal. Most of them are a kind of flightless birds with an colorful appearance. Also, you may know that they’re very well-known by their special “wark” sound, which you can hear a little time if you make a decision to wrangle and begin breeding these birds. Furthermore, these birds are extremely useful with players in Minecraft too. One of their general interesting abilities is literally leaving horses, pigs and any animals in their dust.
In addition, chocobos have currently released in 9 different colors, and each of them probably contains specific abilities. In yellow, the standard chocobos are just very simple mounts which is helpful with a speed increase while moving. In running, green birds can easily vault over differences of the one block height. Besides, blue chocobos are amazing too with the ability to cross water simply like walking on ground. And, there are more other chocobos, able to run across lava easily and quickly without any difference from on water and on land, or even fly on the skies though these will be only some time. The Chocolcraft mod definitely will bring great experience to you by new interesting addition for Minecraft. Moreover, it’s certainly perfect for players who are searching for latest funny mounts together with flights through large distances.
Chococraft Mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Fixed purple chocobos not dropping egg when breed,
- Fixed items not being consumed on interaction with chocobos,
- Implemented config system,
- All abilities and breeding are now configurable.
- Added update notification
- Fixed following.
- Fixed chocopedia gui pausing game.
- Fixed sound spam in log.
- Added sound to chicobo.
- Added Simplified Chinese Localization.
How to install Chococraft Mod?
- Download the latest version Minecraft Forge installer.
- Run the installer and select client/server.
- Start Minecraft using the Forge profile.
- Exit the game.
- Download the Chococraft mod below and place it in the mods folder.
- Re-launch Minecraft.
Download Links for Chococraft Mod
- for Minecraft 1.8 – Alpha
- for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: clienthax – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum